The next thing I know.... CRASH... here comes a juice cup out of the refrig that was uncovered. It was all over me, the refrig, the floor, and the cabinet. The first thing that came out of my mouth was..... "SH$%". The four letter word that should never be said around little kids. As I turned around to clean up, here is Braxton, aka "Mr. Talker". Here he comes running over to the mess I had made, stomping in the juice I was trying to clean up.... and he was saying "Shhhhhh, Shhhhhh, Shhhhhh, Shhhhhhh". Ohhhh my... at least he didn't hear the second part of my bad language!
So, all though I really do not say bad words that often, I will really try and watch my mouth around Brax Brax, because he is a like a recorder!!!! Hopefully he will not learn the second part of that "Shhhh" he so happily was saying!!!

1 comment:
Once they start that talking, that don't stop! (At least mine don't.) Sometimes I have to say "Mama's brain hurts. Let's have a quiet moment!" Brax Brax is even cute when he's crying!
Post a Comment