Monday, March 16, 2009

IT is 10:30 AM and it feels like 10:30 PM


I got up this morning thinking that today had to be a better day then yesterday. Yesterday, Sawyer threw up 4 times and one time on my nice rug that i have managed to keep throw up proof until yesterday.

So, I got up this morning, gave Sawyer some dry toast. At 9:00, a hour after he ate, everything seemed to be okay. Good, things are looking brighter today. Then, all hell broke loose. I looked outside and their were two men outside in my yard, going behind Scott's barn, and I didn't recognize them. So I called Scott to make sure they were not someone he knew. NOPE... He did not know who they were! I go outside to see who they were and what they wanted. All I could think about was someone trying to see what we have or going to try and steal something. Well, I did end up knowing them, and they were chasing a dog that had gotten loose. No big deal!

I come back inside, and I couldn't find Braxton. I called for him...and I hear the little pitter patter of baby feet UPSTAIRS! He had gone upstairs in the midst of all this chaos! So I went up there to get him down stairs, and started to read him a book. Sawyer came over and sat beside me and Braxton... on my nice rug.... and on page 3, "BLLLLAAAAHHHHHH". Sawyer looked like he had an explosion of the mouth. Not only that,but the book was covered with throw up, I was covered with throw up, Braxton was covered from head to toe, Sawyer had it on him... and my beloved rug, covered!!! I undressed them, undressed myself, cleaned them and me, then the floor, and THREW THE BOOK AWAY. I can get another "goodnight moon."

Well you know how little brother's like to copy what their big brother does, so Braxton is going around pretending to throw up around the house and spitting all on the floor, so I went right behind him with a damp cloth and cleaned it up. The next thing I know, he steps on the wet floor that I have wiped up his spit with... and BAM, his legs up in the air, his head on the floor.... and a scream like no other. So here I am with two naked babies, one that has just thrown up crying, and one that has busted his head crying! I couldn't help be laugh!

meanwhile, my phone is ringing off the hook for work... and I have one account that is mad because their order has not come in from 2 weeks ago. My kids screaming in the back ground the whole time while I am trying to fix the problem. I go in the living room and Braxton had taken all the wipes out of the box and threw them all over the living room. So, it is now 10:30 AND I have now decided that it has already been a long day and they are going down for a nap! So, I blogged this, made some phone calls for work.... and I am heading for a nap myself! Wheww.. maybe the day will start over after we wake up the second go round! :-)


But, I have to add.... God is great, he has given me two healthy children, with a sweet baby growing inside of my belly. He has given my husband and I a great relationship, we are both healthy, and we both are WORKING. So I will take throw up any day on me if he gives me all the important stuff! I really do think that it is good to get the bad stuff out of you that you are feeling so you can really appreciate the good stuff that GOD blesses you with!

No comments: