I have always heard that your second one is easier to potty train then the first one, and I think that might be true! Now I am not saying that Braxton is even close to being ready to potty train at 15 months, but it sure is interesting to see how he reacts to Sawyer when he goes to the bathroom. For example: Every morning, I get Braxton up, we go get Sawyer up together and then we go to the boys bathroom. Well, while Sawyer is fighting me saying he does not have to "Pee Pee" even after all night with out going, Braxton runs into the bathroom and climbs up on the stool, lifts the toilet seat up, and looks at me saying, "Teeeee Teeee, Teee, Teeeee". To adorable for words! So I pull his pants down, open his diaper up, and he stands there like he is doing something just like his cool older brother. I have even attempted to turn the bathtub water on to see if it would trigger him to actually pee, but on a trickle has actually come out... and that really scared him! But I always praise him for getting up there, and then of course, Sawyer says he has to pee pee then. He can't be out done by his little BABY brother! Anyway, we will see if I am able to get both of them potty trained by the time the little one comes...... GOOD LUCK HUH????? Well, I am hoping to get a least Sawyer fully potty trained before September. I think that is realistic!!!
PS Sorry for no pictures, I got a new computer and I had to erase all my pictures. So it will be a while before I download some more on this computer. BUT I will!
1 comment:
What a smart boy! I hope he will "tee tee" soon in that potty for you! Would be great to have two out of diapers before the baby comes!
Post a Comment