Here is my sweet little 2 year old! He is now in the phase of lining up everything. I have seen a few blogs on here about their kids going through this, so you know how peculiar they can be over their toys, while they are playing with them, and especially after they have lined them up just perfectly. It is actually a great phase because they clean up so neat!! In fact, when my cousin Holly was keeping them Saturday night, I came home to a really neat toy box. I told her, WOW Holly, thanks for cleaning all that up so neat. She told me that it was all Sawyer's doing!!!!
Here is a picture of GODZILLA!!! Once my 2 year old lines everything perfectly, here comes GODZILLA to destroy everything that stands in its path!!! Sawyer tries to get away from GODZILLA/BRAX BRAX, but where ever he goes the Destroyer is right behind him. I did find cars on the back of my bathtub all lined up yesterday, so he does have one place that is good to play.... FOR NOW!!!! Godzilla keeps growing up faster and faster, so it won't be long he will be able to go where ever Sawyer goes!

No comments:
Post a Comment