Jo-Jo invited me (Sawyer), Braxton, Parker and Dalton to go see Santa at the Chamber of Commerce tonight. I wasn't very excited. In fact, I told mama numerous times that I did not want to see Santa, even though she really was trying to convince me that he is nice. I just don't think he is that nice. He watches me while I am sleeping... what kind of creepy guy can do that?? And he is fat and hides half his face with a big white beard. He scares me! I was also really scared the past two nights because I saw Santa Claus go up my stairs after he saw all the kids at the Hardee Party, and I was scared he was still in my room! Mama had to come upstairs and turn on the light, hug me and cuddle with me and show me that there wasn't anything up here. She said that Santa had gotten on the roof with his reindeer and flew back to the north pole. I do like the fact that he is going to bring me some toys though. That part of him is really cool!
So anyway, back to my story. Jo-Jo invited all us boys to go take a picture and tell Santa what we wanted. I was really scared at first, but I didn't scream like the other times I saw him. I still didn't want to go near him, but Jo-Jo let me sit on her lap just so we could get a picture NEAR him. I wasn't going to sit on that man's lap! Parker and Dalton were really brave. Dalton and Parker then told Santa what they wanted and I actually got pretty dag on close to him to tell him I wanted "Lighting McQueen." I even gave him a HIGH FIVE! Yep, I touch him. He was not so bad. He even gave all of us a candy cane. Thank you Jo-Jo for inviting us, you are the BEST!!! We had fun! And I really like the candy cane!!
Afterwards Jo-Jo read me some really great books and put me to bed so mama could pick up the house and put Brax Brax to sleep. She is the best book reader in the whole world. (Sorry mom, she is pretty cool!)
Love, Sawyer
Here are my best friends! I asked where Lisa went when we got in the car from seeing Santa... and mama told me she was at home with Dalton and Parker. i told her I wanted to go see Parker. He was my best friend! But she said I had to go to bed. Mommy is such a drag sometimes.

1 comment:
Fun night! Thanks JoJo! Cutest boys I've ever seen!
Post a Comment