Friday, November 7, 2008

A year ago....


Braxton you were just in my belly...



You made an entrance to the world on 11.11.07 for the first time....




You gave mommy another miracle....



You made mommy and daddy proud....

Posted by Picasa



You made our family MORE complete!



3 comments:

Lisa Hardee said...

I remember that day so well. Can't believe it has already been a year. Happy Birthday, sweet Braxton! I love your quotes and wrote a few down to remember on those tough days when you are thinking, "What in the world am I doing wrong!" Also love that you are, always smiling! (Even right after birth, look at that smile!) That is one of your best qualities!

Angela Standley said...

So sweet...how the time flies. Love your new picture.
Angela

Allyson Lee said...

Jody looks like it is time for #3!When you are pregnant with #2 you don't think you can love another one like the first until you lay eyes on that sweet baby. When you are pregnant with #3 you don't question your capacity for love, you know how much you will love that baby too. Each baby is just more icing on the cake. Sounds like I'm ready for #4...just kidding.
Allyson