Monday, October 6, 2008

Making daddy proud

"
As most of you know, Scott is obsessed with Duck hunting. So yesterday, he tried to teach Sawyer how to use the duck call (for those of you that don't know what that is, and I am sure most of you don't, it is the brown thing in Sawyer's hand).


Well tonight, Scott turned on one of his Duck Shows from the DVR, while I protested to watch Dancing with the Stars.....but then Sawyer heard the ducks... he got so excited, yelling....

"Ducks, Ducks, Ducks.... Daddy I get my duck call!!!"

He proceeded to run around the house until he found his duck call that Scott had given him, and jumped in Scott's lap to watch the Duck Show... all the while blowing this horendous noise.... "Quaankkk, sqqeeek, Quannck, scrreeq"

BUT, Daddy was so proud as you can see in the picture! He even said he was going to take him in the swamp with him to see the ducks fly in!

NOW, you see why I need a little girl!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

You do need a little girl! (PLEASE!!) Cute pictures of Sawyer with his daddy. There's something so sweet about boys with their dads!