Sunday, September 21, 2008

The simple things in life....

 

Here I am stressing because I have to pack my clothes and print all my work stuff to go to Atlanta, GA for a meeting and I downloaded some pictures of my nieces birthday... and it reminded me what is important in life. The simple things. As a kid, we are never stressed... well, except when we have to leave the playground or go take a nap... but overall kids normally have fun. And I captured a little of that today. It really reminded me of what is important in life. It is not the houses, clothes, money we get paid to WORK to pay for it all... but it is the smile on a child's face, and the warmth of their hugs and kisses. It is God's way of making us realize why he put us here on earth. I think that is why he made us to have kids, to remind us of the way a Child see's the world. They see love, protectiveness, fun, and play. When we see the sky is blue.... they see it as BRIGHT blue with big puffy clouds that might look like a lion or a sheep! They see it in a whole different light.. and again, that is what is important in life... the simple things, through a child's eyes! Look at Sawyer's eyes at the end of the slide and how much fun that was to him!!!

 

Look how much fun riding a fake horse is....going round and round!

 

Look how sweet it is to see a grandfather guide his grandson to ride a train!

 

Look at the innocents in a young child's eyes!

Wow, if that doesn't open some eyes I don't know what will!!!

No comments: