Christie is one of Brandy's best friends... and she loves taking pictures just as much as I do! She is a wonderful photogopher! And I have to say, that this moment that she captured was so funny to me that I almost peed in my pants!

The birthday girl had her green balloon, and my son, wanted it... but Reagan didn't won't him to have it! So here they are fighting over it!!

I think the birthday girl won out, and Sawyer has just flat given up! Hands up in the air... girls alway win out!!!

Reagan telling Sawyer that it is her balloon... and that it is her birthday... and leave her birthday balloon alone!!! You can tell by her face that she means it too! And you can also tell that they both have not had naps, and have had LOOOOOTTTTSSS of sugar! Ice cream, cake, M&M's, Cheese puffs, Coke.... and they don't gain weight from eating all that!!!!

Example: Sawyer eating some M&M's!!!!
1 comment:
Funny! That Reagan is a tough girl!(Just like I would want my girl to be.) Cute pictures.
Post a Comment